Monday 13 September 2010

Figurerobics, my love ◕‿◕

I bought Figurerobics workout DVD set 'cause I wanna lose weight like a real loser. I want gr8 abs and hopefully a small waist and a lean body. I'll be working hard to see more definition. I tried Figurerobics workout for the very first time yesterday. It was really hard for me to follow the poses. I kept stumbling, tumbling and getting out of the pose while everybody's doing each moves so well. I really felt like an idiot!!! I was sweating despite the fact that I was inside an air conditioner room. At first, it was like HELL but as I keep repeating the same routine, I was able to get the hang of it and follow most of moves. Now my body is SO SORE. It proved me that Figurerobics uses all the muscles and I realized there were lots of muscle groups I haven't used. Now I'm more flexible and I could also build my core strength. I'm going to workout 5 days per week 'cause I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment