Sunday 19 September 2010

Working on fitness is like breathing for me now ♥◕‿◕

Even though I love Figurerobics workout DVD set but I'm still thinking of getting P90X 'cause working on fitness is like breathing for me now. Exercise will reduce stress & keep me looking young. If I ever have to evacuate the house because of fire or something, the belongings I would grab first is my workout dvds & my SK-II skincare products :p No joke!! Seriously I love this workout DVD set & SK-II skincare products that much and I remember even telling my friends that I would take these if I get confined on an island by myself. lol I hope to see results in myself, weight loss & inches off my waist. I'm working out on it 'cause I want gr8 abs & a lean body. Women with abs look gr8 :p I wish to remain young-looking forever :p

No comments:

Post a Comment