Saturday 27 August 2011

About me :)


I'm spoiled and love to be pampered and will tolerate nothing less. I'm very open-minded, fun sometimes crazy=) i'm materialistic, love shopping and having good times. I am hoping to have a good job and car, my own home. I may not be the most sexiest girl to you, but my inside is just bursting with good things to share in a relationship:)

I'm happy being me!! I've been through lot of obstacle in life but I'd say I'm a survivor!!! Yah, maybe I'm weak emotionally but I'm strong to face any challenges in life. Whatever it is, I'm not scared to face it. I love being simple & natural. I don't judge people on assumptions. I don't do Fake Friendship. If We Become Friends, Expect Me To Be Loyal To The End. If I Do Not Like You,There Is Always A Very Good Reason Why I Don't.Treat Me With The Respect I Deserve And I'll Be The Sweetest Person You Could Ever Meet.

I usually do not get upset too often, but I do get frustrated when people behave in an immature and disrespectful manner towards other members of our society. big fat liars & cheaters make me upset & frustrated. i hate losers & horny men & childish guys. & i hate it when ppl can't spell the word LOSER. a looser is someone who can't spell the word loser. "you are a looser" "a looser than what? Or perhaps you mean loser, you halfwitted ignoramus assmonkey."

i'm living with my daughter, Charlene. i love her with all my heart. she is one of the most beautiful gift the world has to give.

Living the life with my baby girl. Charlene will be turning 5 on 16th Oct 2011 and has grown up so fast...she learns something new every day. I enjoy spending time with my baby girl. Getting massages done and going to beauty clinic. Playing on the internet...I think I have an addiction! Lol.

i'm perfect for my height. height,167.2cm. weight, secret, ahaha^^ i want to lose weight like a real loser. Diana, ganbatte^^

i've long & straight hair. black is the color of my hair. i used to dye my hair often but now i prefer black hair. black hair is hot & sexy.

my eye color is smoldering black. regarding how i look, that's for you to find out because everyone has different opinons.

i dress for the occasion. i love maxi dresses because they're comfortable...even more so than jeans. i am completely obsessed with maxi dresses all summer because i feel good in them. i also love burberry blue label t-shirt & emporio armani t-shirt. good material but nice things can get pricey.

I'm wise beyond my years but who doesn't like dancing in the rain, or naked in the privacy of their own home? I know what I want and I'm dead-set against settling, so I'm not in a hurry for anything.

sometimes i am kinda snobby. for example, i say thing like "i think i am too perfect for japanese men." sometimes i feel insecure. sometimes i feel lazy. i just want to be alone but Charlene is always very noisy.

my fav season is winter. i hope to retire in a winter land. Tokyo isn't cold enough, i don't really like it. i want to sit in front of a fireplace, drinking hot chocolate with some delicious chocolate=) i love chocolate very much.

i'm not a lizard, i can survive without heat. i hate summer, i really do. summer sucks>< i'm so hateful of summertime, i hibernated all summer long! the main reason i fucking hate summer is UNBEARABLE HUMIDITY>< yeh so all i can say is FUCK SUMMER!!

to find out more, ask me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment