Saturday 24 April 2010

another sleepless night-.-"


My daughter cut her hair again, proofing she loves her extra short bob and has no intention on growing it. So I brought her for a proper haircut yesterday. Now she looks like Victoria Beckham, lol. She has a small face, sharp features so yea she looks good in short bob.
I promised to bring her to Bape Kids store later which is located at omotesando. If I'm in a good mood, I'll snap a few pictures of our new hairstyle. For mine, is the same. Straight long black hair.
Right now I'm trying out Foot Peel Pack. Let's see if I get a pair of baby feet as it claimed that it helps to remove all dead skin cells :D
I found a nice Ralph Lauren fullzip parka online. Gonna get it for myself :p I'm not vain but I like looking good all day, ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment