Sunday 25 April 2010

designer wears


I saw a classy dior junior dress at one of omotesando random shop but size 4T ain't available-.-" But I managed to get armani junior clothing for my girl so it wasn't so bad afterall. Is my girl spoiled? It would seem that my girl has everything a child could want. Since young I've been buying designer clothes for her and she always gets her own way. Luckily my baby sister is due somewhere around June :D
I don't give away expensive wears to friends babies even though there are friends of mine asking for them. Well in my opinion I think those who can't afford to buy designer clothes for their babies ain't fit to wear them. You want it, buy it yourself and not from me. I'm giving to my sister baby 'cause she is related to me. Don't expect me to be too generous to friends. Friends can say that I'm selfish but I don't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment