Friday 23 April 2010

Blogging: Hobby Turned Addiction?


Blogging is fun, basically I'll be just typing away at whatever's on my mind. Yesterday I was pissed at my daughter. She cut her own hair when I was taking my afternoon nap. Now she looks like her silly daddy. Talking about her daddy, he's a pain in my ass. The words coming out from his mouth are like thorns that always pierce through my heart. I'm trying to be very patient with him but he has to know that there is a limit to everything. I just want him to acknowledge his biological daughter but that stupid dumb is always telling me not to force him to do something which he doesn't want to. If not he will hate her. All I can say is he's a stupid dumb. His life is a bitch and he will die with regrets, I'm sure. He will die in his sins for cheating on me, cursing the unborn baby and walking away during my pregnancy. For this, he isn't fit to live. If he keeps his word then he will never taste on death. He has a nice job, a nice car, always changing his gfs but I'm not proud of him at all 'cause he doesn't know what's love. It's his daughter that he should be paying attention to, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Loser, if you are reading this I just want you to know that you're a pathetic man.


No comments:

Post a Comment